Kent Euphrasia Eye Drops 15ml
- Red, painful eyes due to catarrhal conjunctivitis and dirt.
- Gonorrhea of the lacrimal sac. Profuse lacrimation, catarrhal affecting the mucous membrane.
- Watery eyes, thick and excoriating discharge, burning and swelling of the lids, blepharitis. Discharge of acrid matter.
- Frequent inclination to blink, sticky mucous on the cornea, blisters on the cornea.
- Opacities, ptosis, redness in eyes, the strain on eyes due to sewing and reading. Orbital pressure bruised tarsal cartilage.
- Pressure over the eyebrow region associated with the burning and swelling of the eyelid region.
Direction For Use:
Instill two drops three times daily.
Interaction with other medication: