Universal Audio Apollo Twin X DUO 10×6 Thunderbolt Audio Interface with UAD DSP
Elite Audio Conversion and Unison Preamps, on your Desktop.
Apollo Twin X allows musicians and producers to easily track, overdub, and mix with elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, two Unison-enabled preamps, and available DUO or QUAD Core realtime UAD plug-in processing — all in a desktop Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows.
Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo Twin X confidently outperforms everything in its class, with 127 dB D/A dynamic range and an included bundle of UAD analog emulation plug-ins, giving you a fully-stocked analog studio, right on your desktop.
Record and mix with elite-class A/D and D/A conversion — with the widest dynamic range and lowest noise of any desktop interface
Two Unison-enabled preamps — track with near-zero latency through preamp emulations from Helios, Neve, API, Manley, and more*
Onboard UAD processing lets you track and mix in realtime with included Teletronix LA?2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, 610?B Tube Preamp, and more
Cascade up to 4 Apollo interfaces and 6 UAD-2 devices over Thunderbolt, adding DSP and I/O as your studio grows
Two Unison Preamps: Get the Genuine Sound of Neve, Helios, API, Manley & More
Apollo Twin X features two Unison-enabled mic preamps, letting you track through exacting mic preamp emulations from Neve, Helios, API, Manley, Universal Audio and many more. Exclusive to UA Audio Interfaces, Unison technology nails the tone of these sought-after tube and solid state mic pres — including their input impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and the component-level circuit behaviors of the original hardware.
The secret to Unison is its hardware-software integration between Apollo’s mic preamps and its onboard UAD DUO or QUAD Core DSP Acceleration. Simply place a Unison preamp plug-in on your mic input in Apollo Console software, and it physically reconfigures the Apollo interface’s impedance — so you can tap into the classic sounds of the world’s most recorded mic preamps.
Elite-Class A/D and D/A Conversion
With thousands of hit songs and hundreds of Grammy-winning albums under their belt, Apollo interfaces are used to track exceptional-sounding records every day. To improve on the previous generation of desktop Apollo interfaces’ class-leading audio conversion, UA engineers redesigned the Twin’s audio conversion to deliver a striking 127 dB dynamic range and -117 dB THD+N, giving Apollo Twin X a spacious, organic sound that easily rivals dedicated high-end converters.
A Full Suite of Classic Analog Processing Onboard
Right out of the box, Apollo Twin X offers a suite of incredible analog emulation plug?ins including the world’s only authentic Teletronix LA-2A, 1176LN, Pultec EQs, and the UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ. Developed by UA’s world-renowned team of algorithm engineers, these Realtime Analog Classics plug-ins set the standard by which all other hardware emulation plug-ins are judged.
From the tube warmth of the Pultec EQ on guitars, to the gentle limiting of the LA-2A on vocals, your recordings will take a giant leap forward in rich, sonically complex analog sound.
Access the World of UAD Powered Plug-Ins
Beyond the included Realtime Analog Classics plug-ins, Apollo Twin X lets you tap into the full library award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, Compressors, Reverbs, Tape Machines and more — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software’s buffer size and without taxing your computer’s CPU.
With exclusive emulations from Neve, Lexicon, Capitol Studios, API, Manley, Ampex, Fender, and more, it’s like having an endless analog studio, right on your desktop. And unlike competing interfaces, these DSP-powered plug-ins are also available in your DAW for mixing.
Record with Vintage Amps
Apollo Twin X also includes Unison technology on its front panel instrument input, giving you access to dead-on emulations of guitar and bass amps like the Fender ’55 Tweed Deluxe, Marshall Plexi Super Lead 1959, and the Ampeg B-15N Bass Amplifier.
Additional Connections & Built?in Talkback
WIth its two onboard Unison-equipped preamps, two line outs, and optical ADAT/SPDIF input — plus dedicated monitor remote controls and a built-in Talkback mic — the 10 x 6 Apollo Twin X gives you the I/O you need for professional tracks and mixes.
Build a Networked Studio
Users of any Thunderbolt-equipped Apollo interface can combine up to four Apollos and six total UAD-2 devices — adding I/O and DSP as your studio grows. Once you expand your studio with an Apollo x6, x8, x8p, or x16 rackmount unit, you can use Apollo Twin X as a desktop monitor control while still tapping its additional I/O and DSP power.
- Desktop 10 x 6 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows with elite A/D and D/A conversion inherited directly from the acclaimed Apollo X rackmount interfaces
- 2 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
- UAD-2 DUO or QUAD Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- Front-panel Unison™-enabled Hi-Z instrument input and headphone out
- Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Improved monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical ADAT or S/PDIF
- Includes the “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD plug-in bundle featuring the Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, and AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers.
- Apollo X Series System Requirements
- Thunderbolt 3 cable (not included)
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- 6 gigabytes available storage
- Quad Core i7 or better processor recommended
- For additional compatibility information
- Available Thunderbolt 1, 2, or 3 port
- Thunderbolt 1 and 2 connections require an Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter (not included)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, or 10.14 Mojave
- Available Thunderbolt 3 port
- Windows 10 (64-Bit Edition)
₨ 170,000 .00
- USD: 195,500.00$