|Type||UHF passive RFID tags|
|Standards/Protocols||EPC CLASS1 GEN2, ISO 18000-6C|
|Memory Size||Up to 512bit|
|Chip||Alien H3(Customized Design)|
|Reading Distance||3M(Related to reader performance and working environment)|
|Applications||Laundry industry, chemicals(acid, alkali, organic solvent.)|
|Packaging and delivery|
|Heat Resistance||Drying 85°C (Up to 60 min) or 220°C (Up to 30min);|
Ironing 200°C (Up to 10 sec)
|Humidity||-20 °C to 50°C, 10% to 95%RH|
|Multi-tag reading||Can read large quantity of tags at the same time|
|Frequency||860~960MHz broadband design for global use|
|Wide application||Laundry industry, chemicals (acid, alkali, organic, solvent, etc.)|
|Customized design||Size can be changed according to your need|
|Competitive product||High-performance with low price; reliable quality; quality post-sales service; fast delivery.|
|Certificate||CE; RoHS; EPC global|
1.Laundry management of hotels and laundry industries.
1) Collecting Laundry can be collected quickly; improve the efficiency of the service; make the data more accurate.
2) Taking items–hotel Full automatic warehouse management and search items function greatly improves working efficiency and safety.
3) Stocktaking Full automatic stocktaking function can quickly finding clothes and improve the efficiency of service and quality.
4) Handing over –transit center Full automatic handover job improves working efficiency and make the data more accurate.
5) Handing over– washing factory Both parties can sure if the delivered goods are same as the goods on the list, while checking the scanning information after scanning the hand over goods.
6) Items inquiries and extract statistics It can provide detailed data, print data queries, and dump to EXECL for staffs and managers.
7) Customer management Scientific and efficient management of customer.
2. Laundry management of hospitals.
1) Do not have to check in person.
2) Check the life cycle, washing times and ways of clothes.
3) Real-time view of clothing information, remote control in types of data.
4) Prevent cross infection.