Cloud Payroll Features
- Employee Records
- Prefix / Designation / Department Records
- Employee List Department-wise / Designation-wise
- Manual Attendance Entry
- Import Attendance from any Time Attendance Machine(Bio Metric- Finger Print, Card Base
- Access Control System, Face Recognition System, BioMetric Door Locks, etc)
- Holiday Calender
- Multiple Shifts (Morning / Evening / Night)
- Allowances Entry
- Bonus Entry
- Employee Deduction Entry
- Employee Increment Entry
- Salary Sheet
- Pay Slips
- Overtime Sheet
- Advance Sheet
- Employee Loan Management (Opening, Issuance, Dedcution and Balance)
- Provident Funds
- Leave Encashment
Weekly Visit of Management Consultant / I.T. Support Officer
- He will facilitate in the implementation process of any software
- He will also give you the suggestions for improving business process.
- He will speed up the implementation process by 10x
- He will assure that all actors (End Users / Operators, Programmer / Developer and Management) are on same track
- He will also help in reconciliation Rs. 20,000 / month
Hosting charges (from 2nd year) Rs. 18,000/- year
Discounts : special discount for I. T. Professionals and I. T. Students
System Utilities & Support
- An implementation support of ONE month would be provided from the installation date of modules. This would be extended to Six months during which errors and bugs must be identified and got resolved.
Terms of Services:
- System would be provided in PHP, ASP.NET, MS SQL and Crystal Report.
- Our responsibility for training would be limited to first time training of eight (8) hours to executives.
- Annual support service agreement could be signed on annual or hourly/visit basis after the implementation support period of Six Months. However, this annual agreement would only be required for our services/time and there would be no date/time lock.
Terms of Payment:
- 50% Advance along with your confirmed order
- 40% in the form of monthly running bills during Installation of Modules
- 10% After Implementation Period of ONE Months